info@designkoktail.com

all designs, one solution

    Call to +91-8178346064

    Shopping Cart

    close

    No products in the cart.

    Return to shop

    all designs, one solution

      Shopping Cart

      close

      No products in the cart.

      Return to shop

        Awareness programs

        1. Udyog Aadhar Registration– We have organised many seminars to register Udyog Aadhar No. for building entrepreneurs self sustainable. We are supporting entrepreneurs from seeding to sell including Design, Marketing, Management, Personality Development, Skill Development, etc.
        2. MSME Handling schemes– We have associated with NSIC for MSME hand holding awareness.
        3. GST awareness– We are trying to register GST for successfully business growth.
        4. Startups awareness– We are in favour of making India Manufacturing Hub and want to see India greater and better than other countries by creating Employment with mission “Ghar Ghar Factory, Ghar Ghar Kaam“. We are supporting Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, Vocal for Local, Digital India, Make in India, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
        5. Mission Manufacturing India – As per the data, the Tax payer in India is 3.5% (Internet source), where is the rest 96.5% tax payers ?. answer- No business, No more income, No motivation. We are trying to focus on startups in building new business. 90% startups is failing because of No proper facilities, No motivation, No professional support, etc. We are always 24×7 with startups.
        Awareness programs conducted at various places in different topics. Few images attached below- See more IMAGES / VIDEOS
        %d bloggers like this: